1. The third Annual Meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) will be held in Mumbai, India on 25th and 26th June, 2018. The participants for the Annual Meeting will be required to obtain a business/conference visa. For this purpose, foreign participants should submit an online application for visa at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in along with the following documents:
2. The documents from Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of External Affairs mentioned at (1) (b) and (c) above would be provided to the participants by AIIB along with the letter of invitation.
3. Foreign participants from 164 countries (see list) can apply for e-visa.
4. Journalists/Media persons should apply for J-Visa at least 45 days in advance.
5. Participants from the following countries will also require to seek clearance of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India:
6. However, AIIB Officials from the countries mentioned at (5) (a) to (f) above, are exempted from requirement of prior clearance from MHA.
7. Online application for visa for above mentioned participants (mentioned at (5) (a) to (f) above) must be made at least 60 days in advance. For such participants, an additional set of information would be required by Foreigners Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, and the details of the same would be available in the memo referred to above at para (1) (b) above.
8. If the number of participants from/of the above-mentioned countries is more than 15, the information should be provided in soft copy (in excel (.xls) format) in CD (in Triplicate) also.
For detailed information on visa requirements, please visit www.indianvisaonline.gov.in